purplepolkadotlingerie.bs.com
this is me
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
tomorrow's literally the first day of the rest of my life.

I'ma start doing what i've been wanting to do.

feeling nervous =S

but really, i can't imagine myself doing other things.

this is me.

(thus the song on my blog. lol)

[ unnecessary pic i knoe. but i suddenly found this old pic ar. haha. and i miss this hair sey.]



This is Me
Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face So afraid to tell the world What I've got to say But I have this dream right inside of me I'm gonna let it show It's time To let you know To let you know...
[ Chorus ]
This is real, This is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed To be now Gonna let the light shine on me Now I've found who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me this is me Do you know what it's like To feel so in the dark To dream about a life Where you're the shining star Even though it seems Like it's too far away I have to believe In myself, it's the only way

You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singin' I need to find you I gotta find you You're the missing piece I need The song inside of me I need to find you I gotta find you
This is me
This is me You're the missing piece I need The song inside of me You're the voice I hear Inside my head The reason that I'm singing' Now I've Found Who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me

<3

.oh please.

. kaiyisah.amalina .
250988
got corn pops?
come sit by me ;)

.chittychatty.

.flyaway.

.dance.

.reminisce.