so anyways, one of the compre passages was about this girl lookin for a costume to wear to a fancy dress party.
the last compre question asked was very open-ended...
"What costume would you wear to a fancy dress party?"
i've been marking papers with answers that read, "I would wear a princess costume" or "I would wear a dracula costume"
sweet. and simple.
just the way i like them to do it. heh heh.
and then i came across this boy's.
his handwriting is always very big. so while others only filled up half a line of the TWO lines provided, he had to draw another line, and filled up ALL THREE lines.
anyway his answer was,
"I would wear a POWER RANGER OPERATION OVERDRIVE MERCURY RANGER costume to the fancy dress party."
hahaha. i just found it so funny and decided to share with u guys.
cos' yes, i forgot to bring my thumb again. so i can't post them pics up. weeeheeeheeee.
<3