purplepolkadotlingerie.bs.com
that impromptu night
Friday, December 26, 2008


it was supposed to be a lonesome threading outing for radz.

and somehow.


it was off to
bugis.

esplanade.


and some flowery spot at chijmes.


haha.


OMG IT WAS SO FUNNN I SWEAR!


i know my blog entry's like bleahhh again.

like what's up with my description nowadays huh?
but why would you guys wanna read a truckload of words right?
=D

ANYWAY!
i really do love impromptu meetings!

so far they've been working well for me.

thanks for making me laugh girlies!

my very low laugh, as i've just learnt =S


i love my girlfriends!
*beams*


.
.
.

oh yea.
its supposed to be a pictureful entry.
i do try to keep to my promises y'know ;)

here they are:



haha. favourite shot of the day.
radz is sporting the au naturel of course.
talkin to *ahem ahem* mahhh.

K - I - S -........................

whahahha.


note: pictures are not arranged in chronological order

.
.
.

and T.I. is really hott la.

i'm sorry it's been the same song over and over.
this song is just so chillax dancingism!

and im so not gonna tell u guys what aisha said abt T.I.

i swear i've got the most scandalous friends.
hahaha.

<3

.oh please.

. kaiyisah.amalina .
250988
got corn pops?
come sit by me ;)

.chittychatty.

.flyaway.

.dance.

.reminisce.